Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of Free People graphic leggings with a drawstring elastic waist to make getting dressed a ~cinch~ when you realize it's such a nice day that now's your chance to go for a run.
"If there ever was a pair of leggings that made me want to work out — this is them! The colors are even more brilliant in person. They fit true to size. I feel like a gym-warrior (even in my home gym). Love!" —JHIELA
Get them from Nordstrom Rack for $48.73 (originally $128; available in sizes XS-L and in two styles).
2. An open-back tank top with built-in strappy bra you'll love if you have a larger bust, because it'll keep you supported whether you're doing yoga or running.
"OMG, this is the BEST workout top EVER! I'm really busty (38DD) and have always struggled to find sports bras that really hold the girls down but won't come undone (like the zip-up ones). It hugs you tight on top and is supportive enough that you feel secure, and is loose at the bottom, so it's not tight around your midsection. Size up if you're busty like me! I normally wear a L but decided to buy an XL due to others' advice and it fits perfectly. I'm going to buy more, I love it so much!" —Brittany
3. A pair of Champion mesh shorts that are so basic, you literally can't go wrong with them.
"These are comfortable, breathable, and fantastic workout short! They're durable quality and have a nice comfort waistband." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $13.58 (available in sizes XS-2X and in 23 colors).
4. An All in Motion printed side-tie tank top you can wear tied or untied, so it's basically two tops for the oh-so sweet low price of one.
"This is my favorite All in Motion top! The print is great, and I love the side-tie. The material is great for low impact/low sweat workouts like barre. The fit and material are also great!" —brookeashley
5. A pair of tie-dye yoga pants designed with a pocket in the center of the back waistband to fit your phone perfectly so you don't have to hold it.
"These are the best leggings! And they are 100% worth the price. They stay in place and can be used to work out or can easily be dressed up. Another thing for all of my fur moms out there, they don’t attract hair!! I’ve washed and dried them many times, and they’ve held up great. They also smooth out my booty and legs better than any leggings I’ve ever had. They’re so good, trust me!" —Morgan Mathis
6. A Nike padded sports bra made with Dri-FIT technology to pull the sweat off your body so you stay comfortable.
Reviewers do say it runs small, so size up.
7. A simple racerback tank more than 2,300 people have given 5-star reviews to — so you know you can't go wrong by stocking up on every color.
"I rely on reviews to decide on everything I buy so I thought I’d help a sister out! I just got these in the mail and tried them on and I’m so impressed! I’ve been eyeing these shirts for a while and finally decided to buy them, and I’m so glad I did. Based on the reviews, I was a little unsure about sizing, but I went with my normal small. In my opinion, they're very true to size (I'm 5-foot-1, 122 lbs). The material is soft and not constricting. They are a tad long, but I have a pretty short torso. I’d size up for a looser fit and down if you’re looking for a tight fit. Overall I’m happy, and I think $20 for three shirts is a steal!" —Shelby Jordan
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $19.99 (available in XS-XXL and in eight styles).
8. A sports bra for bigger bust sizes that promises no bounce — and, based on more than 5,000 5-star reviews, delivers.
"I have been searching for a sports bra that works. This one does what it says. I am a 36D and I work out with a personal trainer. I do HIIT workouts, strength training, and running. With this bra there is very little bounce. It also is very breathable. It fits snug but I like that. It runs true to size. It even feels like it supports my back and shoulders. I am definitely buying more of these. I highly recommend this bra especially for women who are larger. Seriously the best support I have ever had in a sports bra." —Jennifer Pelton
9. A pair of bootcut yoga pants to widen your selection of workout bottoms.
You can customize the inseam length to make sure they fit you just right!
"I tried these out with low expectations, but they really surprised me. There is almost no difference between these pants and other name-brand ones, other than they are half the price. I bought my normal size and they fit perfectly. I didn't measure the inseam, but I wear 35-36 inseam and they are perfect. I love them!" —Jean
Get them from Amazon for $31.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL, inseams 27 inches –37 inches, and four colors).
10. A fitted racerback tank perfect to wear with your favorite black leggings for a touch of color that'll really ~pop~.
"This is a great workout top. It's very comfortable, especially during hard sweaty workouts. It does run a bit roomy, but it is all good." —Susan Jarvie
11. A high-waisted legging with a laser-cut design on the sides that adds a fun detail you'll want to show off.
"I just received these leggings in the mail today, and I’m very impressed! I wore them running, and they are very durable/comfortable, and the material is good quality. They even have pockets for your phone!! I definitely would buy more. :)" —LYDDDD98
12. A simple moisture-wicking V-neck tee that'll keep you cool as a cucumber even through the most intense workouts.
"I love these shirts! I've been looking for a good workout shirt that doesn't cling around the middle. Not only did this one fit the bill, it's about 2 inches longer than the Champion shirts that I bought for more money. They are incredibly comfortable to work out in but also just look like a regular non-athletic shirt. I don't have any problem wearing them out of the gym and feeling like I have normal street clothes on. And this is much more comfortable than normal street clothes!! I highly recommend!" —Mom-of-Two
13. Black leggings you can wear for years and years and years because these babies will never, and I mean never, go out of style.
"I love these leggings. They're flattering and comfy and the pocket is a huge plus! They're great for working out, lounging around the house, or even running errands in. I'll definitely be getting more!" —LOLOT521
14. A long-sleeved shirt with breathable fabric and UPF 50+, perfect for any outdoor workouts.
Reviewers say the shirt runs small and suggest ordering a size up.
"We just got back from a vacation in Utah where we hiked nonstop for a week. I have never worn a long-sleeved shirt to hike in when it is warm, but this one was fantastic. Even though I packed other shirts, I kept washing this shirt in the sink, hanging it up to let it air-dry, and wearing it the next day. Unfortunately, all my pictures look like I only have one outfit, so I intend to order a couple more in different colors. It's much better than having to use sunscreen all day long." —callie2
15. An affordable high-impact sports bra to keep your boobs in place no matter how big or small they are.
"I run half marathons and have DDD boobs and a small frame. I was getting crazy burn marks from other sports bras with underwire. This is amazing. For me, it fits around the ribs (I got the 32E) and the bra band stays in place, doesn't move, really holds my breasts down, and fits comfortably. Everyone that sees it thinks it's such a cute design and the back is cute too. I have one in pink and black. I just bought the one in blue tonight. You also can't beat this price. Highly recommend this sports bra! They're all I wear to workout (I do HIIT, yoga, boot camp type activities, and train/run half-marathons)." —jacquelyn Keeley
16. A set of crop tank tops that hit perfectly above high-waisted leggings so you don't have extra fabric bunched up around your stomach.
"I love these! I am definitely not a crop top type of girl, but I decided to try these out for the gym since I like something that doesn’t move too much when I run or lift. With high waisted leggings, these barely show any skin and are extremely breathable and comfortable." —Desi Brown
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $25.99 (available in sizes S-L and in five styles).
17. A pair of leggings with side pockets to fit your phone and keys, so you can conveniently keep valuables safe and sound.
"These are my new favorite workout pants! They are so comfortable, look and feel great and, have two side pockets. Those side pockets fit my iPhone comfortably and there is plenty room left. It’s so practical. I’m 5-foot-4, 170 lbs, and usually wear between M-L. I like how the large fits better. I think they run a little big and the fabric is also kind of stretchy. I could probably go with one smaller size and still be fine. I like it how it is, but it is something to consider. I'm definitely going to order more!" —Jessica Anne
Get them from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes S-XL and in 36 styles).
18. A long-sleeved top with a twist-front detail on the front hem. You can wear it when you realize the temperature has dropped a bit too much for just a tank top.
"Coming from someone who hates working out in long sleeves, this top is life-changing. It's not clingy or too hot. It's breathable so I'm not hot during my run. I love it!" —Carina
19. A pair of high-waisted shorts you'll waist no time putting to good use during a new workout.
"I love my shorts so much that I purchased a second and third pair. They are great for my summer walking group. This particular short has pockets for cell phone, keys, or money. I also wear them for spin/circuit-training classes. All the styles I bought have the tummy-control panel and fit high on the waist...PERFECT!!! I totally recommend trying these. I looked in stores all over my area, and couldn't find what I wanted, but I found them on Amazon." —jme
Get them from Amazon for $22.98 (available in sizes XS-3X and in 45 styles).
20. A New Balance crop tank top with a mesh panel in the back center to help you feel the ~wind beneath your wings~ (i.e. arms) during your run.
21. An Under Armour half zip perfect to wear at night when it gets a little cooler but you don't want to feel like you're wearing a winter coat.
22. A simple tank that's really anything but ordinary. You'll start doing laundry more regularly just so you can wear it more often.
"This shirt is soft and light which is perfect for working out. I ordered a medium which is my usual size and it fit perfectly. I like that it's modest in the front and open in the back to show off the sports bra design." —Nate Larkin
23. A pair of classic black running shorts with a 3.5-inch inseam, which means they're not too long but not too short that they will ride up as you walk or run.
Get them from Old Navy for $19.99 (available in sizes 1X-4X).
24. A cotton crop tee to add a bright spot to your workout wardrobe and give you the extra motivation to crush your goals.
"I love this top! It has a killer structure to give the perfect fun boxy cut. The cotton is thick (not see-through at all!) and super soft! Such a cute easy thing to throw on! I got two colors and I already want more!" —D
25. A pair of patterned high-waisted leggings with more than 3,000 five-star review saying these may just well be the BEST. LEGGINGS. EVER.
"Ok, I legit never write reviews, but this almost made me cry. I am an avid Lululemon-only type gal. I swore I could not find anything better, but I really need to say that these left me SHOOK. They are nearly identical to the Aligns and perhaps even better! If you are skeptical, just get them. You can literally get three pairs for the price of one Align, and they are such good quality! I just can't, I'm buying everything from this company. I bought a size L since I'm a 10 in lulu, and it's the perfect fit. You could even size down for more compression." —John and Lucie
26. A short-sleeved V-neck tee that'll be super easy to grab in the morning when you wake up motivated and ready to go. You got this!
Reviewers do say that the shirt runs a bit small, so order a size up if you don't want a super tight fit.
"Just what I was looking for! Very nice fit, not too tight and not too lose. Perfect for casual wear or exercising. I love it. And it's so fresh and comfy to wear during the summer months."—Elisa
27. A low-impact sports bra sure to slowly become your favorite, because it's super soft and comfortable but also does its job.
28. A pair of leggings designed to go over your heels and give you an extra bit of comfort as you spend some time in downward dog.
"These are great leggings, and I'm so happy I now have two pairs. They fit great and are so soft and awesome for workouts or just lounging around." —Karen1476
29. A short-sleeved side-tie shirt you'll ~pink~ out to wear at least once a week, because it's simple yet a bright color to add a bit of fun to your outfit.
Dick's Sporting Goods
30. A pair of high-waisted leggings I may already have in my cart because they're cute, come in so many colors, and one can never (never!) have too many pairs of leggings.
"These leggings are perfect. They’re not see-through at all, very stretchy without being straight spandex, and true to color. The seams are in comfortable places and the waistband is great. I buy a lot of leggings and this is now my go-to source." —Devon Borokoff
Get them from Amazon for $19.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and 36 colors).
These are also our BuzzFeed Reviews pick for best inexpensive leggings!
31. A dual-strap sports bra great for any low-impact activities such as yoga, or even just lounging around.
32. A tank top with a mesh panel to prove – once and for all – that you really are bringing ~sexy back~.
"This is a great workout shirt! I usually wear a small and ordered a small, and they fit great! I wore it for weight-lifting one night and cardio one morning, and it worked really well and is very comfy. I will be buying in more colors." —Nikkie A
33. And a pair of floral leggings that won't have to ~grow~ on you — you'll love them as soon as you open the package!
"These are my favorite! The print is so cute, and the fabric feels amazing. They do not slip when walking/jogging. I wear size 14 pants, and I ordered an XL." —Katie
How wearing cute workout clothes and actually working out make me feel:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Allison Krausman / BuzzFeed