We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Shoes, what a concept these days! Well for 40% off Adidas favorites you can count me back in! Just use promo code, ADIFAVS for 40% off select footwear from now until 4/11.
Here are some of our faves to get you started:
1. A pair of Continental 80 shoes that'll take you feet first back to 1985.
Promising review: "As soon as I saw these shoes I knew I had to get them. They are comfy, great looking, fit perfectly, and have that '80s retro look, which I love."—Customer
Price: $48 (originally $80, available in men and woman's sizes 5–15 and 27 styles)
2. A pair of sleek white or black shoes with gold accent stripes down the side for stylish flair you'll fall in love with.
Promising review: "I fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them and when I received them, they were exactly what I expected."—Customer
Price: $78 (originally $130, available in women's sizes 5–11 and two colors)
3. A pair of classic laceless Superstars for anyone who has seen these everywhere and finally wants to get their hands (feet?) on them!
Promising review: "I bought these after seeing them all over London on a recent vacation. They look great with every outfit and are very clean looking and comfortable. Perfect for any casual attire."—Customer
Price: $48 (originally $80, available in sizes 5–11 and six styles)
4. A pair of NMD R1 shoes which I know you can't see in this photo because they're camouflage, but just take my word for it, they look dope!
Promising review: "Comfortable and good looking shoes. I got these for my husband and I'm getting another color for me. The color of the reflective stripes is amazing."—Customer
Price: $78 (originally $130, available in Men's and Woman's sizes 5–15 and 17 styles)
5. A pair of Ozweego shoes , because you're into that funky style not everyone goes for right away.
Promising review: "Adidas knocked it out of the park with this model! I picked up the classic white w/ tan suede color-way and could not be happier with my purchase. Great craftsmanship, premium quality, and all day comfort."—Customer
Price: $66 (originally $110, available in Men's and Women's sizes 6–15 and 14 styles)
6. A pair of Superstars with a metal toe cap to help you always put your best foot forward.
Promising review: "Super cute, stylish and comfy. Very cute patent leather shell toe. This will definitely turn heads."—Customer
Price: $66 (originally $110, available in women's sizes 5–11 and four styles)
7. A pair of blue and red color stripped Superstars for an old school look that's sure to turn heads.
Promising review: "These are old school and I’m so glad Adidas brought them back."—Customer
Price: $48 (originally $80, available in men's and women's sizes 8.5–14 and four styles)
8. A pair of Superstar Bolds, because they'll give you extra height and you like standing out from the crowd. Remember crowds?
Promising review: "I love this shoe, not only does it give me a bit of height it works with all my outfits, is comfortable and looks stunning."—Customer
Price: $66 (originally $110, available in sizes 5–11and four styles)
9. A pair of Ultraboost DNA shoes to give you support (physically and mentally!) all day long if you're on your feet..
Promising review: "I work in the health sector and I’m always on my feet. I was told to purchase some UB’s after experiencing pain in my feet, knees, and back due to long shifts and I’ve never wore any other shoe since. They take me about 1-2 weeks to break in but after that they’re perfect as always."—Customer
Price: $108 (originally $180, available in sizes 6–11 and four styles)
10. A pair of Stan Smith shoes we what? STAN! Why? Because just look at them!
Promising review: "Had my last pair for five years, still in good shape they’re just dirty so had to get a new pair. These shoes last forever and are comfortable in lots of scenarios."—Customer
Price: $48 (originally $80, available in men's and women's sizes 5–15 and 27 styles)
11. A pair of Ultraboost 20 sneakers so anyone who wears their heart on their sleeve can now also wear it on their shoes.
Promising review: "I love these shoes! I am so happy with them! They are so comfortable and well made and they have hearts! Hooray!"—Customer
Price: $108 (originally $180, available in sizes 5.5–11 and 18 styles)
Don't forget to use code, "ADIFAVS" for 40% off select Adidas footwear from now until 4/11. This is live footage of you adding a pair of shoes to your cart: