1. A thin-strapped hot pink sports bra because the one you have from six years ago no longer sparks joy and, well, Marie Kondo would have some advice for you there.
"I am happy with the purchase. The sports bra sat perfectly, and the size matches the size grid. The quality is excellent; I recommend."—LILIIA12
Price: $20 (originally $25; available in sizes XS–XL)
2. A pair of Superstars with a metal toe cap to help you always put your best foot forward.
"Super cute, stylish, and comfy. Very cute patent leather shell toe. This will definitely turn heads." —Customer
Price: $88 (originally $110; available in women's sizes 5–10.5 and four colors)
3. A pair of high-rise tights inspired by the ocean that'll help you ~wave~ goodbye to your old workout pants!
"These leggings are in a lightweight, soft, comfortable fabric that is still supportive. The pattern is really nice too! I couldn’t be happier!"—EVAMEL
Price: $52 (originally $65; available in sizes XS–XL)
4. A pullover hoodie to add a pop of color to your loungewear regulars. Comfy and stylish, yeah OK sure!
"This sweatshirt is so comfortable and soft! It keeps me warm but it’s not too hot."—HOLLYWOODBABY
Price: $28+ (originally $55; available in men's sizes S–2XL and six colors)
5. A pair of classic Superstars for anyone who has seen these everywhere and finally wants to get their hands (feet?) on them!
"It was definitely worth the money because it's a classic shoe." —SMOOTH32
Price: $85 (available in sizes women's sizes 5–11 and six colors)
6. A pair of Ultraboost DNA shoes to give you support all day long if you're on your feet.
"I work in the health sector and I’m always on my feet. I was told to purchase some UBs after experiencing pain in my feet, knees, and back due to long shifts and I’ve never wore any other shoe since. They take me about 1–2 weeks to break in but after that they’re perfect as always." —Customer
Price: $180 (available in women's sizes 5–12 and four colors)
7. A stylish anorak jacket with pops of royal purple on the chest and sleeve cuffs that'll have you reaching for it day after day.
"I love it! My friends are saying it looks vintage and that’s the best compliment I ever received." —WILLC98
Price: $95 (available in sizes S–XL and two colors)
8. A pair of Stan Smith shoes we what? STAN! Why? Because just look at them!
"The shoes are a wonderful addition to my very short shoe game. I look forward to returning to campus in the fall and rocking these kicks on day one." —Customer
Price: $64+ (originally $80, available in men's and women's sizes 5–15 and 35 colors)
9. A cropped trefoil T-shirt you can already see yourself rocking day in and day out because look how cool it is?!
"OMG I love this top! I purchased the leggings to go with these and it looks so bomb!" —BOORN31
Price: $28 (originally $35; available in sizes XS–XL)
10. A pair of blue and red color striped Superstars for an old-school look that's sure to still turn heads.
"These are old school and I’m so glad Adidas brought them back." —Customer
Price: $80 (available in men's and women's sizes 5–15 and four colors)
11. A pair of track pants with red and white patchwork on the sides for a retro look you'll rock for decades to come.
"Go-to pants for an active or chill day. I like that these pants are stylish and comfortable." —JEB77
Price: $70 (available in men's sizes 2XS–XL and also in black)
12. A pair of NMD R1 shoes, which I know you can't see in this photo because they're camouflage, but just take my word for it, they look dope!
"I love this shoe so much and I have quite a few pairs of them. I do go down a half a size cause they are cute a little big" —CARLIEB422
Price: $91+ (originally $130; available in men's and woman's sizes 5–15 and 16 colors)
13. A backless swimsuit with mesh angled slits in the front because it's getting hotter outside and you have access to a pool, lake, or some remote romantic riverbed. Congratulations BTW!
"Love this bathing suit! I love how it has a nice cut in the back that accentuates your body" —Lily
Price: $28 (originally $55, available in sizes 6B–14D and also in blue)
14. A pair of Adidas slides that'll ~slide~ right into your everyday wear.
"Its a good pair of slides. The massage nubs on the sole feel really good on the feet"—JOLANDRI
Price: $27+ (originally $30; available in men's and women's sizes 4–19 and also in navy)
15. A training mat with a carrying strap so all of your at-home workouts are actually comfortable on your body. Your knees will thank me later!
"This is a bit pricier compared to other mats, BUT it is totally worth the money! No doubt it will last for years as it is good quality. It is very stylish, lightweight, and gives me firm support. I like it, and I'm using it everyday." —EMMAWW
16. A pair of classic Adidas tracksuit pants made out of recycled material so you can lounge around the house or walk around the block ~in style~.
"Comfortable, practical, good looking, well-thought-out design — example: deep, zippered pockets. So obviously helpful for people in motion." —MATTARCHY
Price: $20+ (originally $40, available in men's sizes S–5XL, standard and tall lengths, and six colors)
17. A pair of sleek white or black shoes with gold accent stripes down the side for stylish flair you'll fall in love with.
"I fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them and when I received them, they were exactly what I expected." —Customer
Price: $140 (available in women's sizes 5–11)
18. A pair of Superstar Bolds, because they'll give you extra height and you like standing out from the crowd. Remember crowds?
"I love this shoe, not only does it give me a bit of height it works with all my outfits, is comfortable and looks stunning." —Customer
Price: $110 (available in women's sizes 4.5–11and three colors)
19. A tank top that'll satisfy all of your tank top needs. Just look at how good it is at being a tank top!
"I love the cut of this tank and the colors are great. I bought it in four colors!"—MISSYKEY8
Price: $24 (originally $30; available in sizes XS–XL and five colors)
20. A sports bra with thick back stripes to keep you locked in tight for any activity you have planned today.
"Fits well and gives support while running and playing soccer!"—Pittsburg
Price: $32+ (originally $40; available in sizes XS–XL and five colors)
21. A track jacket to throw on over an outfit because sometimes you just want some pockets to put your hands in. Other times its actually chilly and you need it.
"Exactly what I wanted. I like the fit of the jacket, fits perfect. I’d buy another in a different color." —TRICEB
Price: $38 (originally $50; available in sizes 2XS–2XL and four colors)
22. A pair of hot red training pants so your neighbors will see you coming from a mile away on your morning jog.
"Great pants. Comfortable and easy to wear. I use it for workouts and it feels great."—OBABO
Price: $34 (originally $45; available in men's sizes XS–2XL and five colors)
23. A pair of Continental 80 shoes that'll take you feet first back to 1985.
"As soon as I saw these shoes I knew I had to get them. They are comfy, great looking, fit perfectly, and have that '80s retro look, which I love." —Customer
Price: $64+ (originally $80; available in men's and woman's sizes 4.5–15 and 19 colors)
24. A pair of Dame 6 shoes in a banana yellow color that'll be really apeeling with any outfit.
"Very comfortable shoe. This is the fourth pair of Dame shoes I've bought. They've all been great!"—STEVEJ85713
Price: $77+ (originally $110; available in men's and women's sizes 4–20 and 11 colors)
This is live footage of you adding something to your cart:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.